I don’t have enough experience to land a decent job.
I can’t seem to articulate what I really want to say in interviews.
My qualifications don’t match the jobs I want.
I feel lost in my career and don’t know where I should go.
• (Doers vs Leaders) Learn the 4 career levels and positioning yourself for the next job.
• (Building Your Brand) Creating your personal and professional brand through your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs).
• (Communication) How to change your vocabulary for your next career.
• (Body Language) How to enhance your corporate image through your non-verbal displays.
• (Voice Mastery) Increase your communication through your voice.
• (Digital Profile Upgrade) How to match your experience and skills through your CV/LinkedIn for that next role.
• (HR Interviews) How to create winning answers for all common interview questions.
• (Behavioural Answers) How to create your hero story to answer behavioural interview questions.
• (Interview Mastery) Techniques to win anyone over in an interview.
10 modules of transformational learning.
Real-life examples of people going through the exercises that you can learn from.
Workbooks that provide blueprint designs for you to follow.
BONUS GIFT #1: Resume and cover letter designs that tell you exactly what to write
BONUS GIFT #2: A list of 200 keywords that will increase your value
BONUS GIFT #3: Interview Questions bible which shows you how to answer any question
Founder of Careerists
Managing Director of TalenTank
Editor in Chief of Your Career Magazine
POH LIN NG
Can I get a job with an online course?
This course is designed to help you upgrade your career and give you instruments to face and succeed in a job interview.
Where can I get more information on Careerists?
You can find our website at www.careerists.com.au to read all about us and why our clients trust us to help them in upgrading their lifestyle through their career. You can also book a complimentary consultation with one of our coaches to have more information about how to take the next step in your career.
When does the course start?
Our course is launching on the 14th of May 2020. However, you can preorder or subscribe to it at any point and do the course according to your pace!
Can I pay in installments?
Yes we have payment plans available for our online courses.
Do I need extra materials for the course?
No, you only need to be ready to absorb as much as you can because we are here to provide everything necessary for the course.
How often may I contact my coach?
Our team is ready to answer a question you may have about the course, you just need to email us at email@example.com.
What if I change my mind and I don’t want to follow the course anymore?
You have the possibility to get a refund within 60 days from the date of subscription if it was not up to your level of expectation. If you could kindly email us with the reason for leaving, we can ensure to help you in any way possible!
Do I get a discount if I bring a friend in?
Yes, you do! You’ll have a discount up to $50 if you refer someone to purchase our course.
I joined the online course but I feel like I need some extra support. What should I do?
We’re providing extra support for our students that are wanting to subscribe to the Live Career Ready Program. If you extend your program, you’ll be part of the Career Ready Support Group where we have a Career Coach answering questions you may have about your career!